zaterdag 6 oktober 2012

allow me to introduce myself

allow me to introduce myself Hello i am Joshua i am 16 years old my hobbies are basketbal sketch, and work with photoshop & illastrator . i go on this blog are still many places about what I am and my intressest i hope that you like you will also find insparation on my blog. greedz Joshua`


so as you see I have Updated blog with some new work but also with some old work. I hope you like it because I have most trouble with updating my blog because I was the last time quite busy with basketball and school, let me know what you think of it, GREEDZ Joshua

ps. I put my stories from now in this section of my blog

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I am now currently working with the sketch of 2pac i will post it this week on my blog, it is going the right direction.

    Joshua Greedz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I had promised you guys last week that I drawing of 2pac where I was doing it would show so here it is as promised so I hope you like it man,

    Greedz joshua

    PS. I wiil make more drawings coming period  I am now thinking to make a Bob marley dwaring

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. as you all have noticed I have a new art work on my blogg I would put smoothness to explain what it is about

    This is a cover of a CD album that i had to make for school you had to choose an artist myself so I chose the song and 2pac Dear Mama, this is a tribute to 2pac but lieve my mom I hope you like i

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. the end of the period is coming up so that love that I get some more rest so i will share some awesome work you once again,the reason that i did not say so much the last time that was beacaus sport school and all the other oblige really asked much time of me , but I am back and i wil make it good with you guy`s, en THX the last time i can see that more people are fowling me, and my blogg

    and maybe one day i wil get BIG XD hahah

    Greedz Joshua

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen